OUR NETWORK: TechLore MyOpenRouter DVR Playground Dijit Community About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 2.16738E7
November 21, 2011 06:24 PM

Categories: Televisions

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

atomic tom

While viewing Explor 3D on my samsung UN55D8000YF It loads but only plays for a few seconds and than repeats "loading" untill I get a message "playback has stoped because a faster internet connection is required" This happened after I downloaded a samsung update... All other apps play just fine including net flix. Any suguestion 

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

November 29, 2011 7:05 PM

I have talked to my internet provider for 2 hours and to Samsung (I have the same TV model) and both of them say the problem is with Explor 3D application! I don't know who to talk to.

November 29, 2011 9:07 PM

Thanks, If I find out anything I;ll post it

December 9, 2011 11:43 PM updated: December 9, 2011 11:44 PM

Same issue here, I even upped to the top Internet plan same issue.. I hope they fix it soon! Samsung said it's an app issue not our Internet !

December 10, 2011 12:06 AM

Thanks. If I hear or find out anything out, I'll post it

View unverified member's comment - posted by chetan magdani

July 21, 2012 12:40 PM

OK, the fix is to update your TV to the most current config, It work for me. your can go to samsung tech and they will update online. They talk you through it.

August 17, 2012 11:54 AM

I'm glad I was able to help. I know how frustated one can get without help or guidence. If anything else comes up concerning this fantastic television, I'll keep everyone in the loop and vis-versa

respectfully,
Atomic tom

December 8, 2012 1:38 PM

3D Demo app loads, but couldn't move highlite off "most Recent". Samsung rep had me reset defaults & reload app. Now the app is shown, but won't open at all. What is the issue & How can it be fixed???? Thank You.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window