OUR NETWORK:TechLore MyOpenRouter DVR Playground Dijit Community About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 140559.0
June 21, 2010 01:07 PM

Categories: 3D Movies

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

Matt Whitlock

3D Guru

The official Explore3DTV review is on the way, but according to an AP report, 60% of those who saw Toy Story 3 over the weekend saw it in 3D.

Was that you? If so, tell us what you thought of Toy Story 3 in 3D below...

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-3 of 3 | Latest Comment

July 29, 2010 11:50 PM

One word: AMAZING.

Many words: 3D does need more Live action type 3D movies and less 3D animated features, however, Pixar and Disney form a dynamite team. The use of focal effects, overall depth and other 3D aspects of the film made it very enjoyable to watch. Comparing to Aliens vs. Monsters 3D, which I also saw in theaters, Toy Story 3 3D was more pleasant on the eyes. Pixar seems to be getting more settled into the 3D transition. Initially, Pixar's emphasis on creative freedom in their animated features with almost un-natural effects that always added something artistically unique to every 2D feature seems to be re-emerging within the 3D canvas. There's something inspiring about Pixar's approach to the details.

I hope to see Toy Story 1, 2 and 3 released together in 3D Blu-Ray SOON! Seeing Toy Story 3 3D inspired some imagination as to what the future may hold for Disney Digital 3D live action and Pixar 3D animation - look out Dreamworks, I think Mickey Mouse loves 3D!

November 30, 2010 3:28 AM

Toy Story 3 was the well creation of Pixar animations and I want that they have to create this lovable movie in 3D for its viewers . Andy and woody will again seem lovely in 3d Toy story 3.

December 6, 2012 7:25 PM

love them so much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
more interesting 3D movies can be found here :www.3dmovieslist.net

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-3 of 3 | Latest Comment

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window