| || |
With the introduction of the LE925 Series 3D TV, Sharp once again reinforces its leadership in LCD and LED technology. In a monumental engineering breakthrough, Sharp’s proprietary Quattron™ System produces the brightest 3D TV images with reduced "crosstalk blurs" and Spacious 3D Sound to complete the 3D experience. Additionally, the proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LEDs, with a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and picture quality that is second to none.
This fully featured series also incorporates the Sharp proprietary AquoMotion 240 feature, which virtually eliminates perceptible blur and motion artifacts in fast moving video. The LE925 series includes Netlfix and Vudu streaming video capability through the AQUOS Net™ feature, along with the industry’s leading online support system, AQUOS Advantage Live. And, with the included USB Wi-Fi adapter, connecting to AQUOS Net is easier than ever. A built-in media player allows for playback of video, music, and photos via the USB port. For convenience, 2 sets of 3D TV glasses are included with each TV.
- AQUOS Quattron 3D TV - with technology that produces a brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk blur.
- 3D Glasses - with unique 3D-2D mode conversion button.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 240 - virtually eliminates blur and artifacts on fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving - uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3D TV brightness with a 240Hz driving circuit.
- Spacious Sound 3D - creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Quad Pixel Plus - enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines.
- Vyper Drive - game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- AQUOS Net - delivers Netflix and Vudu™ streaming video, customized Internet content and live customer support via Ethernet, viewable in widget, full-screen or split-screen mode. A wireless USB adapter is also included for the ultimate in convenience. (Netflix membership required for Netflix instant streaming. Membership and/or fees may apply.)
- IP Control - feature enables a PC or control devise to control basic TV functions via the Ethernet terminal.
- Dual USB Inputs - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.